Mold exists all around us and grows in damp environments. Mold can create both health risks as well as cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You will be able to reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN at all times by calling the number listed above, or enter a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
Hiring qualified technicians is the key to effective mold remediation. The Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN mold professionals are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN will inspect all the damage caused by mold existing in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to decide the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are required.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to establish if remediation is required
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to completely remove dampness
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants may be applied in order to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Never use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are needed. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN will professionally restore your home and environment with the least inconvenience possible.