Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can call the number shown above to speak with a member of our team at Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN at any time, or just enter a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to effective mold remediation is hiring qualified technicians. The Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN mold professionals are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN will inspect all the damage caused by mold than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied in order to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home also. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure effective mold remediation, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Superior, WISCONSIN will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.