Confidential notice discloses the security practices for locations.pauldavis.com. This privacy notice applies solely to info gathered by this site. It will notify you about the following:
- What personally identifiable info is gathered from you through the website, how it’s used and with whom it may be shared.
2. About choices available to you according to the use of your data.
3. The security process in place to make sure no misuse of your information.
4. How to correct any irrelevancy and inaccuracy of the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are sole owners of the info collected on this site. We only have access to the collected info that you give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not disclose this information to anyone.
We will use your information to communicate with you, as the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any outsider to our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we won’t contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Paul Davis at any time. Its a piece of cake.You can contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what info we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any info we have about you.
– Let us know if you want us to delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to make your information safe and secured. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected and safe both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information such as billing data, that information is privacy controlled and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify its safety by looking for a closed lock symbol at the bottom of your web browser, or find out the “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.That closed lock means its secured.
While we are using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also do protect your information offline too. Only our employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are permitted to access personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information that are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not maintaining this confidential policy, you may contact us immediately via telephone at 2187278588 or via email at email@example.com.